AVision Co., Ltd.
This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the Processing of your information, or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this Policy carefully, and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make.
What information do we collect?
We may collect information about you directly from you, from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Services.
When registering on our site, we may collect individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, and contact preferences. Personal Information collected online may be supplemented with information you provide to us through other services and sources, as well as other data collection methods.
We do not require that customers, partners or other visitors to our site provide us with Personal Information and you may visit our site anonymously. In this case, we do not collect Personal Information when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it to us. The decision to provide Personal Information is voluntary and you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do not provide the Personal Information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the Personal Information is being requested (including, without limitation, the support services). Additionally, after you register to our site, we will be able to backtrack your activity on our site even before you registered (information that if you did not register will remain anonymous to us).
How we use the information, we collect ?
Any information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
· To provide our Products and Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Products and Services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfil your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
· Your Personal Information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any company outside AVision or our trusted third-party service providers for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product(s) or service requested, and as otherwise explicitly set forth herein.
· We may send periodic informational or promotional content. However, you can always unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional information from us by following the specific instructions in the email you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method below. It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, no longer than 30 days for direct mail and telephone promotions and 10 business days for email promotions.
· Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
· We continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To perform research, technical diagnostics and analytics with regards to the website.
· We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We strive to keep your Personal Information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes and policies to maintain data integrity. We will provide you with access to your information when reasonable, or in accordance with relevant laws, the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your data. Requests to delete Personal Information are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. To access and/or correct information, you can notify us via the appropriate method below.
Also, we may release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
How long do we retain Personal Information?
At any time, you may request to view, change or update your Personal Information by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also request that we will cease processing, correct errors or that we will erase Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the possibility of long sales cycles, one never knows when a potential client will re-engage with AVision and having the background and history of the contracting party will assist AVision in providing a better service. Therefore, please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain Personal Information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We are committed to use our reasonable efforts, in accordance with market best practices, to ensure the security, confidentially and integrity of the Personal Information you choose to provide us. Access to the Personal Information is based on the ‘least to know’ concept together with role-based access control systems, ensuring only authorized access to the Personal Information. To protect the privacy of any Personal Information you may have provided, we are using data hosts who implement market best practice security measures. Although we take steps to safeguard such information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
What are your rights?
You may contact us at email@example.com any time and request:
· To view, delete, change or update any personal data relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected)
· To opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Products and you have requested or received from us.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, you can contact us as set forth below.
Last updated: January 23, 2019.